Ingredients for making Banana Fritters:
- Ripe / Overripe Banana - 2 (medium sized)
- All Purpose Flour(Maida) - 1/2 cup
- Rice Flour - 1/2 cup
- Bengal Gram Flour - 1/2 cup
- Baking Powder - a small pinch
- Sugar - 1 Tea spoon
- Salt - 1/2 Tea spoon
- Cooking Oil - little for deep frying
- Food Color(orange) - a small pinch
- water - Little to make a thick batter
Method for making Banana Fritters:
Step 1: Peel and cut the bananas in to long strips and keep it aside.
Step 2:Heat a deep skillet with cooking oil for deep frying.
Step 3: Mean time in a mixing bowl add the dry ingredients and mix well and make a thick batter adding water little by little.
Step 4: When the oil is ready for deep frying... gently add the cut banana strips in the batter and drop in to the oil and deep fry.
Step 5: When its nice golden brown in color remove from heat. Let it cool for few minutes, then serve.
(note: the deep fried banana fritters will be very hot inside eat it carefully .)
This is a nice evening snack... Kids will love this...