- Broccoli - 1 medium sized full
- Onion - medium size 1 (chopped)
- Red Chilli Powder - 1/2 Tablespoon
- Cilantro - few chopped finely
- Pepper - a pinch
- Bengal Gram Flour (kadalai Mavu)- 2 cups
- Corn Flour or Rice flour - 1 cup
- Salt (according to taste)
- baking Soda - a pinch
Method for making Broccoli Fritters (Pakoda):
Step 1: Cut Broccoli to florets and cook in microwave for 6 minutes or cook until its half done.
Step 2: Drain the water completely and let it cool.
Step 3: Cut the broccoli florets in 1 inch size and then add the ingredients to it and form a crumbled(powdery) mixture( use as little water as possible).
Step 4: Heat Oil and deep Fry the broccoli's in Oil and remove them when they are reddish brown in color.Serve as Starters or Side dish.
The ratio is good for 2 or 3 persons.